Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Tiny Spec

I'm just a tiny spec on the face of the Earth. Some people say they want to change the world; if I change the world of just one person then I have accomplished something worth more than gold.

There are many times in life that I feel insignificant or inferior. Some days I feel like I don't make a difference, other days I'd swear the world was conspiring against me. Am I alone on that?
I think it's safe to say you've felt like this on the odd day atleast. Maybe it's something you wake up to everyday.
But I've decided that I'm going to believe
I can make a change,
I can achieve my biggest dreams and
I will refuse to think small.

I once heard this quote and decided to hold onto it:
"To the world you are just one person.
But to one person you may be the world."

Smile at someone - tell them they look nice.
It might feel like it's nothing,
But I know when I've had a crappy day,
it can move me when someone takes their time to smile or sit down and ask how I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment